Before signing up...
Eligibility for OUTDOCS
1.To be eligible for 2021 OUTDOCS, a film entering the award competition and screening session must be produced no earlier than January 1, 2019.
2.Completed films need to be uploaded at the time of entry. We do not accept rough cuts, trailers or unfinished projects. Films that, in any version (including the re-edited version), had participated or been screened in the previous OUTDOCS, will not be eligible for the Award Competition and screening session.
April 15, 2021, (GMT+8)-August 15, 2021 (GMT+8)
Upload submission materials below into Cloud Storage and send the download link and password to email@example.com along with film title and contact information.
1. Download and complete the OUTDOCS 2021 submission form.
2. he preview version (MP4/MOV format, 1080P and above)
3. Trailer (less than 3 minutes, in MP4/MOV format, 1080P and above)
4. For NON-MANDARINE dialogues (including English) films, a full-length English subtitle file (SRT or ASS format) or subtitle script (word file or txt file) is required.
5. 1-3 poster (JPG format, pixel no less than 150 dpi)
6. 3-5 Film stills (JPG format, pixel no less than 150 dpi)
7. 1-2 photo of each director (JPG format, pixel no less than 150 dpi)